Air pollution is a major environmental problem with direct consequences on the quality of life. These research themes are currently being addressed with the objective of contributing to a better understanding of the chemistry of the natural or disturbed atmospheric reactive system.
Degradation of volatile and semi-volatile organic compounds and formation of secondary aerosols
- Reactivity of compounds of biogenic origin
- Reactivity of nitrate radicals and polyfunctional organic nitrates
- Halogen-NOx-VOC interaction and impact on air quality
- Links in Tropospheric and Stratospheric Chemistry: Nitrous Oxide Impacts on the Earth System
- Simulation of pollutant dispersion in the atmosphere
Experimental platform and instrument development